Sunday, August 29, 2010

TYRA ALICE 5 MONTHS OLD

I cannot believe that in the same amount of time we have had Tyra for (5 months)  we will be planning her 1st birthday party already!  When people ask me how old she is, I always want to say 3 months, because that is how long it feels like to me!  I have just started giving her some "real people food" Like mashed bananas, tiny bites of spaghetti, a go gurt, corn. ect.. So far she likes it all. (such a mess though) I am not even going to bother with baby food this time around.  I cannot wait till she is done with the high chair, I know it will be a year from now... but I hate cleaning that thing and I can't wait to get rid of it!  So far she hasn't got an ear infection for two weeks, and is still super easy going.  She rolls all over, grabs her toys quickly to bite them, knows when her bottle is coming and gets pretty mad if you don't give it to her fast enough.  She is entertained by her 3 brothers... so this week I might have to do some entertaining myself since two of the boys will be getting on the bus to go to school :( I am sure that will be my next post!  We are blessed to have had 5 great months with our baby girl so far!
We also have a new baby neice Daylin Patricia (one week old)  These girls already get to ride "in style"  I know they are going to be great friends and will have a blast growing up together! 

2 comments:

  1. TOOOOOO CUTE!!! STOP HER, HOLD HER BACK AND DON'T LET HER GROW UP YET!!!! SHE HAS TO STAY A BABY FOR A LONG TIME!!! LOVE THE PICTURES, THE ONE OF THE 2 BABY GIRLS IS SOOOO PRECIOUS...MY NEW SCREEN SAVER!!! LOVE THESE LITTLE GIRLS!!!
    THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SOOOO MUCH FUN GROWING UP TOGETHER......JUST LIKE ALL THEIR SIBLING AND OTHER COUSINS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and stylish! Those girls are defiantly going to grow up to be little divas 4 sure!!

    ReplyDelete