Thursday, January 27, 2011

UPDATE

Wow, January... not much going on... no, just no time for pictures!  Both older boys Griffin and Gannon started YMCA basketball. They are not on the same team so we are at the YMCA for sure 3 nights a week and every Saturday!  On top of that, Grant is still coaching basketball so most of the time I am flying solo with all four kids! Still haven't brought the camera or video camera to any of the games.  PICTURES TO COME SOON I PROMISE!  This past weekend all of us except Griffin got the throw up flu!   Not fun!  It hit me, Gannon and Gunnar all at the same time... all afternoon into the evening... of course that night Grant had an away game and wasn't home till 10!  Saturday everyone seemed to be fine, and Sunday night Grant and Tyra started it! :(  Not fun taking care of a throwing up baby all through the night. My laundry will be done someday! As I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for myself...  lately I have been keeping up on the Jenson Anderson updates, and the Cash Parriera updates... both little boys fighting for their lives and I am totally slapping myself in the face for feeling sorry for myself.  I don't know how both sets of these parents are dealing with their little boys being so sick... I know they don't have the choice and as a parent you just have to deal with it, but every time I see these people they have smiles on their faces and are still totally trusting in the Lord.  They probably don't know how much they have and are inspiring so many other people, but they are doing just that.  Completely setting a Christ like example for everyone around them.  I am praying like crazy for both of these families and I can't seem to get them out of my mind which is good because then I pray even more.  Who knows how many people out there look at my blog, but if you do... please pray for these little boys and their families.  I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE what they are all going through.  Well thats about all for now,  my next post will definitely include pictures... I am taking a 4 hour photography class on Sunday to hopefully learn how to run my camera not only in the Auto mode :)  No I don't want to become a professional photographer, I just want to be able to get great pictures of my kids and family!  I am really thankful for my health, my kids health and all of my families health.  I am going to try not to take it for granted.

1 comment:

  1. We are so sad for both of those families too. Their stories have touched SO MANY people!

    Good luck at your class!

    ReplyDelete