Sunday, October 3, 2010

six month tricks




Tyra is into sucking/biting on her toes and feet.  I don't think any of my boys ever did this!  Another thing she loves to do is making juicy fart noises with her mouth.  Its already obvious that I won't be able to keep her super girly for very long with all these boys in our house!
I truly cannot believe Tyra is 6 months already!  Again she is still such a good content little girl.  I was hoping to get some better pictures than these of her dressed up for her 6 month pictures, but we always rushing out the door to get to church in the morning.  So hopefully I can get a few more soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kys does that with his feet too! She is beautiful, and she looks so tall, what a cute patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. needs to be nkd when she sucks toes so her tiny c--t is in full view, I LOVE jerking off looking at baby c--ts

    ReplyDelete