Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Fun!!!!

One nice sunny day we headed down the road to Bellwood Acres.  The kids had fun on the golf cart and picking apples with Grandma Deba!

And of course we made it out to Stoney Ridge!

I always think I am going to get the cutest pictures there, but somehow it never works that way!

The Pre-schoolers took a field trip to Kramer Farm.  Cousins Reese Nyhoff, Trey Bosman and Gannon picking their pumpkins... Gannon picked a small one for Tyra because she didn't get one from Stoney Ridge!


Gannon and cousin Danya Dykstra.  Lucky for Gannon he has 3 first cousins in his class!


Carving pumpkins at the Bosman's house with Jeff and Shannon and their kids too!



I will have to get an after picture from Shawna of all the pumpkins, I guess I didn't get one!  We have been busy with all of this fall stuff on top of kind of moving the boys rooms around.  Gannon and Griffin got new double beds and are moved into Gunnar's room, Gunnar's bed went upstairs to Tyra's room, and Gunnar moved into Griffin and Gannon's old room and is in their old bed.  The past week all 3 boys shared a room and actually slept good and liked it.  Today we tried to give Tyra her first nap in a bed... nope, she kept getting out and knocking on the door, so we took out the porta-crib and she slept just fine.  I will try again tonight to see if she will fall asleep in her bed.  The porta-crib is the last baby thing we have!  I have gotten rid of her bottles, diaper bag, and crib in the last couple of months and that was all that was left!  Up next... finishing the boys rooms and basketball season which our 7 year old Griffin says "I don't want to play basketball because I am just going to be a professional football player." I would also like to potty train Tyra!   NEVER A DULL MOMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment